Friday, March 19, 2010

A Bride and Her Attendants

The beautiful bride and her attendants are not related to me or any of my family. Unfortuately, I don't remember where on the internet I got this picture but I just think it is wonderful. The gorgeous clothing, the huge bouquets and the sweet girls are fascinating. I think they look like they are sisters. What beautiful dresses and they are street length - even the bride's gown. Despite that fact, she has a long veil and and it falls from such a really cute cap. The girl to the bride's left is her maid of honor since her dress and jewelry are different than the other four girls. All of them are wearing different shoes, also. Just wanted to share this pretty picture with you - hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I have several other pictures I have found that I like so much that I will post those over the coming weeks. (Click to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment