Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wrapped Up in a Game

Christmas time in Topeka, Kansas, and our kids are intent on a game - don't know if it's chess or something similar.  I don't recall ever having a chess game but my recollections are not always accurate.   In the dining room behind them is the toothpick tree in the middle of the table  and hanging on the wall is an oil painting of a barn that my brother did.  Nice to look at the old pictures again and be reminded of days gone by.    (Click to enlarge)

1 comment:

  1. You are absoletly right Carol, viewing the pictures that you have posted reminds me of the ones we have our own. These are fun to look at and takes us back to the wonderful memories of many celebrations we had together.

    Thank so much for sharing your wonderful pictures I so enjoy them! Hugs to you, Carolyn

    ReplyDelete