Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sherry, Bill and their Snowman

I love this picture.  Doesn't it kind of remind you of "The Christmas Story" where the kids are all bundled up in their snowpants and jackets?  I really think Sherry and Bill had some help in building this fellow since he is quite a bit taller than the two of them.  They are really looking pleased with their new friend.  I can remember playing out in the snow when I was a little kid and just loving it.  What fun to build snow forts!  I kind of remember a game that we used to play - maybe fox and goose?  You scuffed up a circle in the snow and made some paths someway - can't remember the rest.  Wonder if anyone else remembers something like that.  Anyway, here's my "snow babies" back in February of 1957!!  (Click to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment