Friday, December 24, 2010

Postcard Friendship Friday


Here is a sweet little post card to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!  
The backs of the cards are really quite plain but what I like about this next one is



Santa looks kind of ornery and he's just going to toss that pretty little dollie down that old chimney! 
 I think the poor little thing looks frightened!  What a cute card.  Wonder what Fritz thought of it.



I am trying to set this up to post all by itself on Friday and I think I will be able to.   
Again, Merry Christmas and Happy PFF.  Thank you, Beth, at  http://thebestheartsarecrunchy.blogspot.com/ for being our hostess.  Hope Santa fills your stocking with lots of good old postcards!!! 

2 comments:

  1. I really like the Santa "blimp" postcard. What a great theme. I guess the sleigh was in the mechanic's shop. Thanks for sharing the great postcard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Carol! I'm not seeing the gray screen over your page so now I can comment w/o having to use IE. I'm with Brian on this one - Santa under a gas bag? LOL. He doesn't look grumpy to me, and at least the propeller isn't turning so the doll does have a shot at making it down the chimney. I hope you enjoy a very Blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete