Friday, May 30, 2014

From Funoldhag Fashion Friday

(I will continue to feature one of the Fashion Friday posts on Funoldhag that I did for a long time.   To refresh your memory, Leah was my dear aunt - the youngest sister of my mother, Nan Pearce Droll.  She was my favorite aunt and I so loved being around her.)

Leah, Nan's lovely younger sister and also kind of a tomboy, is shown here wearing an outfit featuring a sailor collar and either a skirt or bloomers of some sort - can't really tell - and looking ready to take part in a game of football! Aunt Leah, you're a cutie! I know her brother, Ham, was a football player in highschool so that is probably his ball.






Here she is wearing a very pretty white summer frock, high button shoes and a big taffeta bow in her hair looking very feminine and sweet.
My mom's family took a lot of pictures and were pretty good about identifying the subjects. As you can see, many times it was on the front of the photo!






No comments:

Post a Comment