Thursday, January 28, 2010

More Products to Keep Us Acceptable

Do you keep your stockings perfect? I guess if you are sitting around in the evening with your husband and he is wearing his suit and tie, maybe you better have stockings without snags or runs. This fellow is certainly checking out to see if his wife passes the test. I am wondering if they even make Lux anymore. Are you old enough to remember how pretty soapflakes were and how nice they felt in your hand. Ivory flakes were wonderful. Nothing smelled like diapers washed in Ivory Flakes or Snow and hung outside to dry on a cool, windy day. Include sheets and towels in that statement, too.I wonder where I can get my hands on one of these. My chin needs reduced and beautified. I want the "Curves of Youth"!

No comments:

Post a Comment