Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Mom and Four of Her Five Grandchildren

Here is a sweet picture of my mom, Nan, with four of her grandchildren.  Later there was a fifth cute little fellow added to the bunch when my brother married Dorothy and became a father to Mike. .  Sitting on the arms of the chair are my good looking little kids, Billy and Sherry.  The other cuties are Craig, on his grandma's lap, and Danny, on the floor.  They belong to my sister, Joanne.   Mike is about the same age as Dan and they both are a year or more younger than Bill.  Sherry is the oldest.  Dan is a grandfather to two little ones now - how the time flies by.  This was taken in 1959 and we were back in Chillicothe for a visit from Ft. Madison.   (Click to enlarge)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow--this brings back nostalgic memories of my own dear Grammie. What a wonderful wonderful photo.

    ReplyDelete