Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter of 1956

Many Easter Blessings to you. Here are some pictures of an Easter back in Chillicothe, Illinois, in 1956. Sherry was almost five and Billy was 2 1/2.

I think this is one of the cutest pictures of our little kids - such wonderful smiles - more than smiles, I think, maybe almost giggles.



These pictures came from one of them together but I used it for calendars I made one year for Christmas for them and for each of the granddaughters. I have the copy of the scan but don't know where the picture is right now. Since they are so cute, I am just putting them side by side. Goodness, they were so dressed up - how about Sherry's hat and her little straw purse. Bill looks cute in his little short pants suit and bow tie. A sweet Piece of the Past. (Click to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment