Saturday, September 26, 2009

Mom, a Horse, and Grandma

This one has me scratching my head. I don't know for sure where it was taken. Mom and Dad were married for seven years before I was born and I know they didn't live in Peoria until around the time of my birth. Bits and pieces of remembered conversations with Mom make me think they lived on a farm but again I'm just not sure. Ask questions, my readers, so that you have the information to pass on someday since there will come a time when there is no one left to answer the questions you have. One of the things I remember is that my mother never drove at all - although she talked about driving a Model T after they were first married. I think they lived out in the country but I just don't know where or for sure. Anyway, enjoy this picture of Mom and half of Grandma Pearce and a nice old horse! (Click to enlarge)

1 comment:

  1. just found your blog
    Amazing!
    I hope to be so active at that age too

    but for now I take care of 50 neglected animals
    and 20 healty ones.
    1 of them is called Remy, he is a duckling and
    he has his own blog now!!

    http://remysfirstyear.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete