Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Class of 1946



A little over 64 years ago, I graduated from Chillicothe Township High School in a class of 45 - 30 girls and 15 fellows, terrible odds for the girls. Our class has had reunions every five years in connection with the alumni association yearly banquet which is now held in June. Next year it will be our 65th. It is approximately an 8 hour drive back to Chilli and on my 60th, Sherry drove me over and went with me to everything. That was a lot of fun. So, will have to see how things are in 2011.


Here I am in my cap and gown with my dad. Dad is in his summer attire - the work pants and the undershirt he always wore. Looks like he took a break from some garden work. It certainly has been a long, long sime since these pictures were taken! (Click to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment