Thursday, June 10, 2010

From the Pearces' Pictures But Who Are They

I have used almost all of the photographs that I have of Dan and Maggie Pearce's family and there were many of them. There are still some that I don't know if I have posted or not, but this one I am sure has never been in either blog. However, I don't know who these smiling people are. The woman on the right could be Nelle, but I cannot be positive of that. The one that is interesting to me is the fellow on the right with the jacket over his shoulder. I am seeing a U on his shirt - however, I doubt whether folks wore shirts with words on them way back when. His hat is set at a jaunty angle, also. There they all are standing in a field of weeds. Some of the faces may have been in other photos - I think I will check back and see if any of these young folks appear in any of them. (Click to enlarge)

1 comment: