Thursday, June 12, 2014

From Funoldhag Fashion Friday

(Another encore post from  Funoldhag)

Friday, March 11, 2011

Fashion Friday

Our gorgeous models this morning are Molly, my middle granddaughter, and her lovely friend, Angie, when they were probably 11 years old.  Molly would bring Angie over to our house sometimes and they would do things like playing with Barbies in our basement.  This particular day, it was dressup.  Molly looks beautiful modeling the taffeta gown that I wore when I stood up with my sister at her wedding.  It is a lovely melon color with a pleated ruffle over the sleeves and around the back.  Tiny covered buttons acted as the closure.  Pretty Angie is clad in my wedding suit, which is a toast color satin.  Double breasted, it had self covered buttons and the pockets were crosshatch quilted.  The girls took turns modeling the garments and somewhere there are more pictures of each in the other outfit.  I think there was a square dance dress worn that day also.  Will have to look through the albums for the others.  (Both of these darling girls are all grown up and married now.  Molly has a darling little girl, Annie, who is a little over 18 months old.)  

2 comments:

  1. How darling is this?! I have a bunch of old dresses from weddings and such--I use them for photoshoots all the time. I miss you, Friend. I hope you are enjoying all this warm weather. Whenever I feel like complaining about the heat, I think about the rainy months of winter, here in Oregon. LOL Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water Hack Burns 2lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

    More than 160 thousand men and women are utilizing a easy and SECRET "water hack" to drop 2 lbs each night in their sleep.

    It's simple and works with everybody.

    Here's how to do it yourself:

    1) Grab a clear glass and fill it up half the way

    2) Now follow this weight losing hack

    you'll be 2 lbs thinner in the morning!

    ReplyDelete